Friday, December 4, 2009

Requesting Outside Opinions

Hello everyone,
I have been relatively quiet for awhile. I have been fisting the SOP manual for my transitional housing project. I have come to a point where I have a draft version that I thought would be excellent to introduce to you. If you have time and are interested I would greatly appreciate you viewing the document, answering a short feedback form and let me know how it looks.
I want to know how feels to Vets, the language of the SOP is purposely non-standard. It is 29 pages so it will eat up your print cartridges like no other, but i certainly look forward to any suggestions and opinions. I have a thicker skin than most so if it totally blows, let me know.



Also if you would leave a comment below letting me know you have accepted this task it help my anxiety, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment